The world's leading independent supplier of components for lifts, elevators, doors, engines and lift cars.
The Client chose us for our expertise in developing tailor-made multi country spare parts webshops and our leadership in Drupal open source CMS.
Scope Of Work
- Digitization and standardization of the online Lifts Spare Parts sales channel through a B2B e-commerce system integrated with the ERP Infor LN.
- Supply the same sales tool to EU and US countries of the Group.
- Scalability of the tool to the rest of the world in the near future.
We were able to create a versatile and scalable platform that can be extended with infinite add-ons and integrated with external services and other applications to offer full-scale flexibility and reduce current and future costs. We took care of every phase of the project, defining client objectives and how to address them in a detailed Scope of Work with deliverables to be met before moving on to the next step. We supplied technical advice throughout the whole process, preempting needs and providing timely and flexible solutions that ensured complete peace of mind to our Client.
- Analysis and design of multi country Spare Parts Webshop
- Go-live of the group's European and United States Webshops.
- Software Requirements Specification and Flowcharts
- Analysis and choice of Open Source development frameworks
- Customized Responsive UI / UX creation (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet)
- Development of a multi-country B2B e-commerce platform using Drupal 9 Open Source CMS
- System Integration with ERP Infor LN
- System consultancy and configuration of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery for the deployment of multi country instances on Azure Cloud
- Maintenance, enterprise support and specialist consultancy for the project growth and scalability
"We selected LOOOL for their expertise in creating multi-country commerce solutions using Drupal, specifically within the spare parts industry. For Wittur, they designed and developed a scalable B2B platform that optimizes all sales processes through seamless integration with our corporate ERP. The LOOOL team attended to every detail and provided support from the project's inception to its completion, while also continuing to maintain the platform.”
Uma Shankar - Wittur CIO